The Boys Quad Fall Youth League is a recreational volleyball league for boy’s grades 6th to 8th and all levels of play. Players will be divided into team after the first two practices.
Each team will practice one day a week with a few coaches and have six game days each Saturday (minus Labor Day). All levels of athletes will have the opportunity to practice, develop their skills, and compete.
Each player will be assigned to a team of similar grade and levels. During registration, there will be an option for you to request other players to be on teams with your athlete. We will try our best to accommodate request, however not all requests can be honored
Practices Times and Dates
- Practices begin on Monday, August 14th. Teams will practices on Tuesday or Wednesday, once per week.
- There will be a special 1.5-2 hour practice for teams on Saturday, August 19.
- When registering, please be prepared with what practice option work best for your schedule as you will be asked to mark all that you are available for. We will do our best to fit your practice times with proper team placements. You may be contacted to move your practice time for best team placement. Practice times and dates are as follows:
- Practice Night Options:
- Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. | 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- The league will conclude on Saturday, September 30th.
- Game days will be on the following dates:
- Saturday, August 26
- Saturday, September 9
- Saturday, September 16
- Saturday, September 23
- Saturday, September 30
- This will be the Fall Youth League Finals, hosted at the Indianapolis location between teams from all 3 clubs.
- Each regular game day, your team will be scheduled to play between 2 to 3 games against other teams between 8 am and 1 pm. Games will be designed for the appropriate level of the group. Exact times for the games and length of the day will be communicated toward the start of the season.
- League Dues
- 6th – 8th grade: $225
- Players will receive a practice shirt and jersey.